Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Knowledge and Exams

It is 1.51 am here in Gainesville, and i have exams in a few days. I always considered myself an imaginative person, but my God, the onset of the exams has opened faucets of reminiscenses, such that i am flooded with mental and emotional activity.

Is'nt it wonderful to note how the mind works so hard to not do well in exams! If it were to spend 10% of the energy it spends avoiding studies on actually studying, grades would skyrocket and i would never have to worry about doing poorly again.

I sense this carrousel of emotions within me, whirling with so much velocity from relief, elation to hopelessness, dejection and back and forth and back and forth. It is really fun to watch!

I feel so grateful for the kriya and suryanamaskars right now - when in the face of total phyiscial , mental and emotional revulsion to the thought of studying, i can still smile, watch and keep studying! For those in the knowledge, studies and exams are such an awesome opportunity to become stronger in wisdom! Wow!

8 comments:

komal said...

all the very best for the exams and do concentration pranayama.... it really helps..JGD..

Anonymous said...

All the very best !!!

Love
Apu

tanuja said...

So truely....i guess im the only one in my batch who's soo eagerly waiting for my results and the SY to start...just to feel the niceness of getting back to studies!!...all the best to u :)

Unknown said...

thanks to all! dont worry about me komal, i have more than enough techniques to keep going!

Dinesh Nath said...

http://whisperfromtheinfinity.blogspot.com/2009/06/sahaj-meditation-and-me.html

Faith Lasts said...

Baap re!! I thought I was the only one ;)

Saroja said...

All the best! Abhishek

Unknown said...

@bhaw: i think that a person who actually only studies when he/she gets down to it would be an abnormality, or highly evolved

@saroja: thanks! wht plans abt being in abu dhabi?

ShareThis