Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Sun Rises in the land of the Rising Sun

The first youth course here in itanagar was a blast, with His presence flowing. Cries of ‘Gurudev rocks’ and ‘Jai Gurudev’ simply would not stop on the last day of the course. 15 chosen ones from  the Mass Communication department of  the Rajiv Gandhi university took up this 6 day transformation and what 6 days these were. The first day was conducted by Bhavesh ji and I started teaching on the second day, having landed in itanagar just 4 hours earlier. The first Long Kriya conducted that day was a bolt for the participants. Their energies settled somewhat on the next day with the second kriya. By day 4, we were all more at ease, and the games and Surya namaskars were more fun by now. Things really took off on Saturday when we conducted a long session at our itanagar center. The center has a beautiful hall and we had tons of processes and discussions topped by the wonderful vegetarian lunch. We discussed a bit about Guruji and the symbolisms of Krishna on the day. Sunday was the grand finale where we were joined by YES participants from the previous course and we had a superb joint kriya and games session.

 Guruji’s Australian video brought tears of gratitude and we had a beautiful meditation. The experiences shared by all of us amply established that our lives had been deeply touched and Guruji had taken his first stride, one of many more to come before his visit in december, in the hearts of the youth of itangar and nahar lagun.

Here are some of the experiences shared about the program:

“Yes plus course is something which is different – enjoyable, knoweldgable, fun, etc. After doing this course one realizes the importance of living in the moment. My heart noticed a change inside. The teachers always had a radiant smile on their faces and shared their wisdom and experiences which will forever remain in my heart. I joined 

this course because I wanted to know more about Sri Sri Ravi Shankar after having read his book “Wisdom for the New Millenium”. Each and every day here was beautiful as we came to know more about each other than before. I want to be a part of Art of Living forever. I want to meet my Guru, I want to touch, I need his love and blessing. I want to follow the path he talks and shows the world. Love moves the world.”

 Heres another - “Earlier we never knew about the course but after attending the 6 day program we gain lots of knowledge and ideas. Specially the thing I liked was we were learning by playing, enjoying which is very interesting and memorable.”

And another -  “Since the day I started this course there were many changes in me. I’ve learnt so many things about life, about love, joy and happiness. I’ve learnt that love can move everything.

 This course has calmed me down so much, I feel like a newborn person. I feel complete. Love is the greatest thing in the world. It unites everything.

 Everything and everyone looks so good to me. It calms me down when I smile and when I see other people smiling even if they are not smiling at me. The world would be so much better if everyone started smiling and shared their smile with everyone and living their life fully. It would be a great place to live in. A simple smile can melt everything and smile is equal to great life!”

5 comments:

Vivek Barun said...

his grace everywhere!
congrats for the great job there.
can you give any info as to when yes+ is being organized in sikkim?

komal said...

hey ...
the gurus grace is always with his devotees.... and is everywhere if u open ur eyes... oh and in your last post the first line is " you will never walk alone" is sooontrue for me and whoever has truly experienced this actually its the guru's grace that carries you thru whatever happens whether u walk or run .. with such beautiful and powerful grace and his blessings how can ever one be alone???ive realised that only here in sydney.....its amazing how the grace is always with you where ever yoiu go....your course sounded like fun.. seriously being part of the aol family is the best thing that happened in my life.. see u soon JGD:)
ps i know the post is too long ..

Anonymous said...

wow!! great post!! :)


[i would like to see that Guruji's Australian video please if you post any video if there is link in youtube do post the link!]

Anonymous said...

do read experience!!
http://yespluschennai.blogspot.com/search/label/Experiences

Abhay Karnataki said...

very good batch!

ShareThis